Got some web design and digital marketing advice or news to share? We want to hear from you! And we want to share your unique insights, reports, lessons learned and commentaries with the growing community of digital marketing advocates, consultants, entrepreneurs and thought leaders who look for reliable resource for the latest news, trends and developments in internet marketing.
On behalf of our readers, though, we are a bit choosy! Below are our editorial guidelines:
In a nutshell, your piece should be a fresh, thoughtful commentary or narrative on issues relevant to digital marketing, written by someone who has unique expertise or experience. It should be a lot more like a high-quality “Quora” post, or a newspaper essay—rather than a marketing or product pitch. If a piece reads like marketing material or a press release, we are not likely to accept it.
HOW TO PROPOSE A GUEST POST TO US
Send an email to guestpost at promotingawebsite.com “Guest Post: [Proposed Post Title]” in the subject line, and be sure to include the article or proposed content with the following information:
- A few sentences describing your proposed post and a high-level outline (keep in mind that finished blog posts should be around 750–850 words)
- Links to any multimedia you plan to include
- A few words about the intended target audience for your blog (for example, high school math teachers, administrators, etc.)
- Three to five links to other pieces (if any) you’ve written, particularly for academic publications
- Full disclosure of any commercial interest in any products or services mentioned
- Your Twitter handle (if you have one)
Please note: We accept only original submissions. If your post has appeared elsewhere, we will not accept it.